Instant Payday Loans
Payday loans can provide financial relief for individuals and families struggling to make ends meet between paydays. These loans are taken out against a borrower’s paycheck and are typically paid back in full, plus interest, within two to four weeks.
Customers may opt for payday loans after exhausting other loan options and lines of credit, and thus companies that advertise fast application and approval processes may appealing. Lenders may advertise with claims such as “Payday Loans Online No Credit Check Instant Approval”, “Payday Loans Online Direct Lenders Instant Approval”, or “Get As Much As $10,000 With Payday Loans Today”.
But instant approval online payday loans are typically impossible to come by because while online payday lenders may have less strict rules than personal banks or other financing institutions, lenders will review an applicant’s full application and necessary documentation. To this end, approval is not automatic, as accurate personal information is required for loan consideration and this can take time.
While the loan application process can take as little as 15 to 60 minutes, lenders may require that applicants present proof of age and residency, proof of employment, as well as banking and credit information.
Applicants who have poor credit scores and histories, or who have alternate forms of income are still eligible to apply for a payday loan to see if they are approved. Alternative forms of income may include social security benefits, welfare, VA benefits, or self-employment income.
If an applicant is approved, funds may take as long as two to three business days to be deposited into their account.
What Are Instant Payday Loans Online For?
Emergency payday loans can be used for any number of unexpected cash needs. These may include:
- Car repairs: Car repairs can be costly and often necessitate immediate attention.
- Home repairs or appliances: Damages around the home can be a hindrance to daily function and often crop up unexpectedly.
- Medical bills or treatments: Health expenses can be costly, especially when they are unforeseen.
- Outstanding financial debt: While not typically advised payday loans may be needed to cover prior debts.
Payday Loan Risks
Potential borrowers should note that short-term loans should not be used for expenses that require long-term attention. Payday loans can carry high-interest rates and fees that can make them expensive. In fact, reports have found that more than 80% of payday loans are rolled over and that 70% of borrowers use their loans on recurring expenses, rather than on short-term emergency cash needs. In some cases, borrowers are forced to take out additional loans to pay for previous ones. Experts advise that borrowers only take out a payday loan if they are able to afford it.
Those seeking alternate opportunities can consider the following:
- Federal assistance: The U.S. government offers a number of benefits to those who are unemployed. These include the Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance which provides disability insurance to those who are unable to work due to an illness or being injured.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) can also be useful to those experiencing temporary financial difficulties. The program can provide food, housing, home energy, child care, and job training to families until they are able to sustain themselves.
- Local assistance: Some local churches and credit unions offer financial assistance and coaching to residents who are facing monetary difficulties.
- Friends and family: Borrowing money from trusted friends and family members is an option for those who might not want to operate within financial institutions.
- Cutting discretionary spending: Experts advise that consumers save money by cutting unnecessary spending expenditures, in order to avoid opting for shorter-duration funding.
Our service can help individuals find quick and easy payday loans from trusted and reputable lenders. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
Applicants are advised to check their state’s small-dollar loan laws and regulations before opting for one. Such loans are regulated on the state level, meaning that each state has its own set payday loan restrictions.